Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentine's day party!

i'm sure most of you know that i teach preschool every day. i absolutely adore my job! i love love love making arts and crafts with my kids. i LOVE making cute things to decorate our classroom with and to send home with them for their parents to keep. holidays are by far some of my favorite things so i always go all out for them with crafts and with decorating. when i was working by myself at christmastime and had 18 kids on my own, i still won the holiday decorating contest that my school had. can you tell i make decorating a priority?! valentine's day is always a fun one to decorate for so over the past few weeks, april (my co-teacher) and i have been making tons of things with our kiddos. here are a few pictures from our valentine's day party and a few pics of things we made. i'm so blessed to be able to say that i genuinely love what i do everyday!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love the pictures you share of you classroom and students. It looks like you all had a great time together. Love you!